Our clients sometimes ask for information with respect to matters handled in the past. Though not an exhaustive list, below is a representative sample of the financing and transactional matters which were handled by attorneys at Criterion Law:
- Various Bridge Financings through Seed, Series A, and later investment rounds;
- Various Asset Purchase Agreements involving the sale of emerging businesses.
Software Development and Licensing
- Various subscription and consulting agreements for SaaS providers, including participants in SalesForce.com App Exchange;
- Various software development and license agreements for measurement and display software;
- Various OEM development and license agreements for measurement and display software;
- Software development and license agreements for banking industry compliance;
- Various software development and licenses for database and related risk management and investment management decision software for financial institutions (insurers, banks and brokerages);
- Software development and license for aircraft cockpit and joystick simulation software for pilot training purposes;
- Various end user software licenses for various software products;
- Various manufacturing and licensing agreements for telecommunications products.
- Various international licenses for compounds used pharmaceutical products;
- Various patent license agreements for electronic gaming technologies;
- Various patent assignment and license agreements for chemical compounds;
- Various patent license agreements for sporting goods related inventions;
- Patent license for manufacture and distribution of specialized construction industry products;
- Patent license for environmental remediation processes.
Research and Development
- Research and development agreements for wireless data transmission technologies;
- Research and development agreements regarding electrical and gas flow metering technology for public utility metering applications;
- Various research and development agreements regarding specialized telecommunications equipment.
- Various domestic and international software and hardware distribution agreements;
- Various domestic and international distribution agreements for chemicals, specialized engineering equipment, and telecommunications equipment;
- Various domestic and international sales representative agreements;
- Various antitrust counseling and audits of distribution channels and technology licensing arrangements.
Manufacturing, Supply, and Partnering Agreements
- Various private label manufacturing and supply agreements for chemical products and telecommunications components;
- Partnering agreement for joint development and marketing of telecommunications equipment;
- Joint venture for large scale technical construction and project management activities;
- Joint venture for importation and exploitation of plant extracts for drug development.